A portion of the profits from Spotlight Arts Collective creative endeavors are used to fund scholarships for local high school students, provide donations to charities, and support other community based philanthropic opportunities.
Spotlight Arts Collective is a 501 (c)(3) non-profit organization #81-5159866
In addition, Spotlight is thrilled to support
"Joe’s Champagne Wishes NFP"
formed by family and friends in order to honor and remember the life of Joseph Peter Spencer, the namesake of our new studio space. An advocate of the performing and visual arts, photography and the young; Joe gave his time, treasures and extraordinary talent to bring performing and visual arts to many. Now, it is our turn to honor him by continuing to give through this organization. Our mission is to help youth and their families and to make a positive difference in their lives. The goal of this organization is to assist youths and young adults with their “wishes” to pursue and further their appreciation, knowledge and talent within the visual and performing arts community. We intend to raise funds through hosting events, raffles, auctions and other fundraising activities in order to provide Grants and Scholarships to assist with the financial burden involved in furthering a young person’s quest for education, participation and experiences within the performing and visual arts.
- The American Heart Association
- The Toybox @ Christ Hospital
- The Damian Family
- The New Lenox Public Library
- American Cancer Society Relay for Life New Lenox
- Beecher High School Theater Department
- The Smith Family
- Lincoln-Way High School Scholarships
- The Cancer Support Center in honor of Team Ferrari
- The Cuiching Family
- The New Lenox Food Pantry
- The Frankfort Food Pantry
- Kevin Molloy, State Farm Agent, Food Drive
- The Money Family
- ALS Association in honor of Scott Eizenga
-The Village of Manhattan Food Pantry
The Cancer Support Center